[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Do you remember the first pack you ever opened?
Mod_Ginger
Administrator Posts: 271 admin
Not necessarily every card, just the feeling. Do you remember where you were or who you were with?
1
Comments
-
Oh yes I do remember, I can only say... what a feeling... it was a mix of excitement and surprise...
I also remember thinking that I expected the cards to be larger... I didn't knew much about it by then lol
3 -
First pack I opened I got an ultra rare on vacation, and then the fourth on I got an SIR 😮
2