A Pokemon...? GASPUH!!! A PLATYPUS POKEMON!?!?!?
Hades0918
Member Posts: 27,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yes.
We NEED a platypus Pokemon
AND WE NEED IT NOW!!!
Water/Poison because platypus (platypie…? Whatever the plural is) have stingers on the back of the feet that I'm pretty positive is poisonous
Reminds me of a wasp but not as scary
I also want it to be Water/Fighting, though…
ANYWAYS!!!
Why I want this is so I can make fanart of it in a fedora, catch one in games, and name it Perry
PHINEAS AND FERB+POKEMON (even if just to me and not official) WOULD BE AMAZING!!!
6
Comments
-
We've had one for 30 years.
6 -
It's a combo of the two but it looks like a fat Platypus.
5 -
only male platypussies have Toxic spurs
2 -
OOH! yes! A platypus pokemon would be so cool!!!!
3 -
Maybe the Male form could be Water/Poison and the Female form could be Water/Normal?
4