Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokemon Legends: Lamonica chapter thirty-two
Chapter 32
Cynthia looked annoyed as Bella approached, saying, “Are you two done yet?” Cynthia gave her a quick glance with a scary look in her eyes and then said, “Go, Togekiss!” “Come back Venusaur,” Shiroboshi said, “Go, Tyranitar! Then use Rock Slide!” Togekiss was slammed down just as Cynthia’s phone began to ring. “Hold on a sec,” Cynthia said with a smile, “I need to take this.” “Alright, fine,” Shiroboshi said, clearly disappointed. “We can battle again later,” Cynthia said with a laugh, “Bye.” Shiroboshi only caught one thing on Cynthia’s phone before she left; it looked like the person who was calling was named Jack.
Cynthia soon returned, a bit of panic in her eyes, looking straight at Bella she asked, “Your name is Bella, right?” “Yep,” Bella replied, “Bella Blackstone. You heard of me?” Cynthia’s face went pale as she said, “Let’s skip the pleasantries, let’s go. I need to get you somewhere safe.” “Safe from what?” Bella asked inquisitively. “Some kind of force,” Cynthia said, “All I know is that it is an ‘untamable force of unimaginable power.’” Bella became pale as she said, “I know what you’re talking about. Yeah, I agree, I’ll come.” “Me too!” Siege shouted. “No,” Bella said calmly, “You stay with the others. It’s after me, not you guys. I want you guys to be safe, especially you Siege.” Before Siege could protest, Izzy said, “You need Garchomp back, right?” “No,” Cynthia said, “I’ll be fine for now. Take care of him, will you? Here’s his poke ball.” As Cynthia handed the poke ball to Izzy, Bella started to walk away, not glancing back even as she said, “I’ll see you guys again.” Then, under her breath she added, “I hope.” Cynthia and Bella then swiftly made their way away.
——————
It was late evening a few days later just outside of Sinnoh in a land not known to them, Cynthia and Bella sat by a fire they had made. “He’ll be alright,” Cynthia assured Bella about Siege for what seemed to be the hundredth time, “He seems like a smart boy.” “Yeah,” Bella said, “I just don’t know. I’ve known him for so long and I’ve never seen him so strong or like... that.” “How about a Pokémon battle to take your mind off things?” Cynthia asked. “Ha!” Bella said, “You’re the champion of the Sinnoh region, I can’t beat you.” “Actually,” Cynthia said slowly, “I don’t mean to alarm you, but I’m not champion anymore.” “What?!” Bella responds in a shout. “Shh,” Cynthia says, looking around, “I lost my title a few months ago in a private match, the public doesn’t even know, but I’m not champion anymore, just a member of the Elite Four.” “Wow,” Bella said, “To think that you, the strongest champion could be defeated.” Before Cynthia could respond, a large BOOM came from the distance, the two looking towards the noise and then, at each other, nodding, knowing exactly what the other was thinking.
——————
Ping list:
@Hades0918, @PokeMom244, @Evolve8eon, @oshoBug, @Shadow_Sylveon
Comments
-
Solid chapter addition!
The sudden shift with Cynthia’s phone call and the “untamable force” reveal really ramped up the tension. Love how Bella immediately understood what was going on and still tried to protect Siege. That quiet “I hope” at the end hit hard.
Also, Cynthia no longer being Champion? That’s a big drop. Looking forward to seeing what (or who) that boom in the distance is.
Excited for the next part!
2