[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
The Mario cinematic universe is crazy 😝
Comments
-
the books reasoning is in Kakariko village, paintings of Mario are there
0 -
1
-
Even more Pokémon being canon to Mario (and also stuff like Animal crossing and rhythm heaven)
1 -
r
Nintendogs, Bark Bark
1 -
Yo cool rhythm heaven is canon to Pokémon objectively and no one can dispute it lol
0 -
Links Awakening has Chain Chomp, Piranha plants and other enemies(Goombas). Granted I just considered them Easter eggs more than canon imo. I mean Star Fox is canon based on the last movie.
0 -
Amimal
0 -
links awaking isn’t here for some reason lol, I think they are just Easter eggs and not canon,
Also the movie ain’t canon I think
0 -
Chibi Ronaldo also canon
0 -
*Robo lol
1