What's a card you stopped and stared at the first time you saw it?
Mod_Ginger
Administrator Posts: 270 admin
Not because it was valuable. Not because everyone wanted it. Just because the artwork was that good.
2
Comments
-
I'm sorry to say it's the Full Art Ceruledge ex card from Surging Sparks (I think that's the expansion)
Just so gorgeous...
Oh, I did recently pull an Armarouge card that I'm in love with!
Share it in a sec
And the latest Delphox card is definitely a fav for art and power
1 -
A full-art Gardevoir ex (my first full-art and ex) from my 2nd pack ever (scarlet & violet base set).
1 -
(over a few months ago)
1 -
Wishiwashi secret rare, Cosmic Eclipse (240/236). The reflections and whole underwater theme is absolutely fantastic.
Not to mention I've always been partial to the Sun/Moon region in general.
3 -
do you mean the special illustration rare?
1