Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Trouble matchmaking

Options
jon11w
jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs

I am sitting in matchmaking for 4-5 minutes at a time. Most of the time I just give up now. Is this a known bug, or is it due to a low playerbase?

Comments

• Metalbird
    Metalbird Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I wanted to bump this post. I have been experiencing 10+ minute queue times as well. I really like Pokemon TCG Live and want to play some more games on it if possible!

• ManitobadogH
    ManitobadogH Member Posts: 0
    Options

he ios launch will join a lot of chinese players who are excellent test subjects. Although with their tastes, they won't have any useful advice on how good the game is. However, the matchmaking speed is way up for a game with only a few dozen players on the mainland!

• Eliotcaleb
    Eliotcaleb Member Posts: 0
    Options

Today i was not able play a single game. I gave up after an hour of waiting for matchmaking. I tried a few more time but same result. Lot of troubles for finding an opponent.

• Slacklink
    Slacklink Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Still sitting waiting for matchmaking. Often takes 10+ minutes to find a match. All while rapidly draining battery. This is unacceptable. Please address this issue instead of ignoring it like TCG online...

• AmazingTrainer0
    AmazingTrainer0 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I have been trying to jump in matches since 4:25 EST and have been unable to find a match in ranked or casual. I was able to challenge a friend and start a match that way.

• Bunit49
    Bunit49 Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Gave up waitin to find a match, ranked, casual or extended are there problems due to maintenance??

• VTexan007
    VTexan007 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same issue! Any solution?

• gomugomuking
    gomugomuking Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    Options

Same. way more than 10 minutes. They should have a queue time estimator