Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Would you play Theme if it was ported

Options

I understand that a lot of the legacy stuff is not in PTCG LIVE yet. But I am curious if they brought the theme deck tournaments as they were in PTCGO over would people play them? It was honestly my favorite part of the game, a great balanced way to get people into learning without having to deck build.

Would you play Theme if it was ported 10 votes

I would play Theme in PTCG Live
80%
Noah121trudiehorseDaltaylurdadkfeNobleDonna_Ashleeeee863320AingeruJMlittlehog 8 votes
I would not play Theme
20%
Edurandomnumberysteen 2 votes
I have never played Theme
0%

Comments

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

I would play theme only if they gave out all the theme decks for free, but I would also like other game modes like GLC and Legacy.

• dadkfe
    dadkfe Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Pleas bring back theme. It makes it easy for kids and casual players to play and get I to the game. It’s a ramp to onboard more players. The More players the better.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

As long as they're not making anymore theme decks, it's pointless.

• Daltaylur
    Daltaylur Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I agree that it is a great onramp into the game and they do not need to make any new decks. Just port the ones that are already established in the old game. Easy peasyt

• Ashleeeee863320
    Ashleeeee863320 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I collect cards just got into playing this recently because I have a ton of codes it's kinda hard to learn and build decks a theme would be nice for beginners