What is your craziest "hear me out"?
Comments
-
You know what I kinda agree. She's also funny.
0 -
Hear me out…
We should have Mimikyu in Smash Bros.
Also, the Yellow manga is the best one, also tops Emerald, FireRed LeafGreen, and Sun Moon.
And we should get another Detective Pikachu style movie with the same CGI, and make it as accurate to the Pokedex as possible.2 -
I think Yellow is just under Ruby & Sapphire
0 -
WHAT
Actually Ruby/Sapphire wasn't that bad. I liked Emerald better, though, what with 'I don't like Pokemon, I like Pokemon BATTLES'. Ruby and Sapphire's relationship was too convoluted for me XD. Also I have personal bias from having a crush on Yellow when I was nine-ish years old. Ironically I actually am around her age NOW and I'm over it. My friend still makes jokes about it sometimes tho.1