Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can your active pokemon get knocked out twice with intelleon?

At the league, I was playing a round with an intelleon quick shooting/ice rider deck. I had a Durant with 20hp left on the active spot. He used the intelleon quick shooting ability to put two damage counters on my Durant. Then I moved up my other Durant thinking the turn was over but then he used ice riders power move to knock out my other durant. I would think that you only move up a benched pokemon at the end of the turn and any damage done to the first Durant would be cumulative to the first Durant until it is knocked out if it's double targeted by both an ability and an attack. I cant find proof so I thought I would throw it to the community.

Answers

• SneakySqu1d
    SneakySqu1d Member Posts: 2
    First Answer First Comment

You can have multiple Pokemon knocked out each turn. You're also required to have an active Pokemon to play. If the first Durant is knocked out then you have to replace it. Since Intellion is using its ability and not an actual attack, their turn is not over. The moment the active Pokemon is knocked out you have to move up another. It can also be knocked out that turn.