Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

pokemon daggerheart prep

1…111112114116117…156

Comments

  • K4MB4M
    K4MB4M Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 25 Agrees 10 Comments First Answer

    Ok I set everything up I think. Tell me if I got it wrong. Class: Ranger

    Subclass: Wayfinder

    Community: Ridgeborne

    Experiences: Cowardly and Deadly Aim

    Armor: Gambeson Armor

    Potion: Health

    Domains: I See It Coming and Untouchable

    Pokemon Moves: Hone Claws and Shadow Sneak

    For the point assignment I go

    +2 for Agility, +1 for Instinct and Finesse, 0 for Knowledge, and -1 for Prescence

    My character was a huge coward who was abandoned by his tribe. He grew up in a forest staying cowardly but gaining great instincts and aim.

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs

    yeah that’s good I’ll probably have the character sheet ready by the end of the day (since I sort of have to finish everything today)

  • Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Agrees

    Solid picks. Forgot to do Strength(which gets +0) and your Weapon but otherwise good choices. Cowardly for an experience is unique, although not sure when you'd be able to call upon it 🤪 Got one more thing to pick too in Class Item. Rangers pick between A trophy from your first kill or a seemingly broken compass. Your class item choice is inconsequential afaik(who knows might come into play in some manner).

    For Weapon here are your options: Agility based Weapons are Broadsword, Longsword, Shortbow, Longbow, or Glowing Rings. Broadsword is the lone one-handed option that can be paired with a secondary Shortsword, Round Shield/Tower Shield or a Hand Crossbow.

    Secondary items are generally chosen for their secondary perks as opposed to being used in combat. Shortsword adds +2 damage to your primary weapon when target is in melee range, Shields increase your Armor score(+1 and +2 respectively with Tower decreasing your Evasion though) and Crossbow gives you the means to attack from range with it if you go with a Broadsword in the primary slot.

    Your other Primary options have nothing of note other than the Shortbow has Far attack range, Longbow applies a -1 Finesse penalty but has insane range(Very Far is basically the Battlefield) and Glowing Rings is a weapon with Very Close range but deals Magic damage.

    There are Strength, Instinct and Finesse Weapons too so feel free to pick what you like. The Weapon link I posted to your wall, you can filter by trait, category(primary or secondary), burden(Two-Hand or One-Hand), range(Melee, Very Close, Close, Far and Very Far) or damage type(physical or magic). Magic weapons can only be used by a class with a Spellcast trait. As a Ranger, yours is Agility so you can use Magic weapons.

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    Awesome!

    Which group will you be joining?

    This Saturday is Group B's first game

    Next Saturday will be A Group's second game

    Party members are:

    A: Me (Catsuki the Non-Binary Rouge Sprigatito), @Lonestar85 (Katara the Female Sorcerous Alolan Vulpix), @PokeMom244 (Cipher the Female Rouge Eevee), @Shadow_Sylveon (Zero the Male Seraph Eevee), and @SiennasPokémon (Caspian the Male Ranger Eevee)

    B: Me (Bailonda the Female Bard Quaxly), @UnovanZorua (Mildred the Male Bard Budew), @Morpekofreako (Nom (longer name I can't remember) the Wizard Morpeko), @PikaCarter2025 (Shiroboshi (spelling?) the Male Rouge Froakie), @Evolve8eon (Shelly the (don't remember gender) Guardian Kabuto)

    If memory serves that's everyone

  • Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,500 Likes 2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Agrees
  • K4MB4M
    K4MB4M Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 25 Agrees 10 Comments First Answer

    I choose the broken compass for the item and for weapons I choose the shortsword and short bow

  • K4MB4M
    K4MB4M Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 25 Agrees 10 Comments First Answer

    is that all?

  • K4MB4M
    K4MB4M Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 25 Agrees 10 Comments First Answer

    Oh and his name is Kam