Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Old Region of some Notoriety Story

2

Comments

  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers

    I wake. I wake and it's rocking. Forward. Back. Left to right. I'm in a hearse. I look to the left of me. "Hey, You you're finally awake."

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes
  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers

    I let off a big weight. The boat moves slower. I get happy now.

  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers
    edited July 18 #15

    It was growing. The team we will together reach the goal. The arena was set. The referee forced us into this official battle. The smooth sand was under my sandals. The chalk shifted as I took my position. We use Carvanha and Gligar versus one executive grunt's Cramorant. With Pikachu in the mouth it jumped out of the Poke Ball but I was using a Carvanha.I thought.

    Me and my Pokemon thought about the starter we found in the wild. Fuecoco.

    Ask a optimist and they tell you it is just happiness. Ask a pessimist and they tell you it's Fuecoco.

    Cramorant made short work of Carvanha. I sent my second Pokemon but it also just invaded over. Then I send Gligar and with one single hit took down this Pokemon bird.

  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers

    Editors Note: I've been working on this and it won't be finished. Good luck.

    I woke up the next day. And looking at my Pokemon I needed strength. Because I had trouble with the Grunt, I guess it was time to go for some training.

    I went out and trained Fuecoco even though it was raining. Evolves. Healing some wild Pokemon. Observing fauna. Going swimming. Making a trainer friend. Friend cooking sausages. (One Pokemon was frail. The one would be sent out first always. This one would faint first always. And is frustrated it leaves the Poke Ball and wanders outside of the warmth of the fire.)

  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers

    Fuecoco spent the night making hot cocoa.

  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers

    I got interested in a new species. "Here, here, here."

  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers

    I was kidnapped. Let off on the Armor Isle. I caught Cram. In a cave I saw groups of huddling Whismur. I let them off easy. I started to grow drowsy. It must have been the Amoo....

  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers

    Time slowed down. Or was time so fast I lost all control. Either way I wondered how much I must lose before I got back the part of me that Pokemon had temporarily misplaced. Either way it was hell until then.

  • Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 LOLs 500 Likes 50 Answers

    Epiphany. Tomorrow I start the first grade. How do events go back to normal?