Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How to I make sure my cards will transfer?

Options

I saw this in the App Store didn’t read much of the information and linked my account like an idiot. How can I make sure I won’t be losing my cards and deck boxes/coins etc. Is this something we will get on hard launch date? I can’t get back into my TCG Online account to check if they are going to transfer. Any help is appreciated! Thanks All!

Answers

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

They already transferred if you already clicked migrate and your PTCGO account is locked. All you can do is check what you have.

• Joe1120
    Joe1120 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

That’s a shame looks like a good portion of mine didn’t transfer over. I had a mean tag team muk and venusaur deck and none of the cards in it are there 😐

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

Players will be able to transfer the following content from their Pokémon TCG Online account to Pokémon TCG Live:

• Cards: Pokémon TCG cards from the Sword & Shield Series and Sun & Moon Series are transferrable and playable in Pokémon TCG Live at launch. Cards from the XY Series and the Black & White Series are transferrable at launch but will not be playable until future Pokémon TCG Live game updates. Players will be able to transfer up to four copies of a unique Pokémon TCG card; one copy of an ACE SPEC, Prism Star, or Pokémon Star card; one copy of each part of a Pokémon V-UNION card; and 59 copies of a basic Energy card (excluding non-foil basic Energy cards without a collector number or expansion icon). Additional copies beyond these limits will not be transferred.

Pokémon TCG Online players will NOT be able to transfer the following content to Pokémon TCG Live:

• Pokémon TCG cards from the HeartGold & SoulSilverSeries