Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game over

Options

My decks didn't migrate. There's no possible way I can remember them all. Seems like a lot of my most used cards didn't either. And I can't return to play TCG anymore either. I can't even create an expanded deck, only a standard deck. And no ability to trade cards in a "TRADING CARD GAME"?

Unbelievable.

I spent years playing this. I bought so many packs and sets just to get the codes to import into TCG, and now its all gone.

Even with that all set aside, I tried playing LIVE today with one of the built in decks, and what a horrible experience that was. You cant't read text on the cards on screen. The ones on your bench are tucked so low you can't read them. You can't click on a tool card or energy card that's attached to a card to see what it does. The rain in the background is a tad nauseating.

How did the Pokemon Company and Nintendo both think Live was to the point that they should abandon TCG?

You've lost an avid player and someone who actually bought your products, too.

It's sad how irritated I am right now, it's just a silly game, but it's one I played almost every day and as far as I'm concerned, it's gone now. At least give me my cards back in TCG. It's fine if i can't import them again (even though that shouldnt make a difference)

Good bye.

Comments

• Sakura150612
    Sakura150612 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

If you liked Online so much, why would you migrate xd You're not forced to migrate until the game officially shuts down.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

This is kinda funny

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

1) this is part of the FAQ about ptcgl migration:

Pokémon TCG Online players will NOT be able to transfer the following content to Pokémon TCG Live:

Saved deck lists (While deck lists do not automatically transfer, players can export the text of their deck lists and save it locally, and then copy that text into the Deck Editor in Pokémon TCG Live; however, please note that this process must be completed before players begin migrating from the Pokémon TCG Online to Pokémon TCG Live.

2) cards from the HGSS era won't transfer, cards from black and white or XY era are in the game but not playable until later

3) trading is an obsolete way of obtaining cards that conflicts with crafting. Most modern card games have moved from trading to crafting as well. Also, the game's name only uses the word "trading" in a few languages, in most languages is called CCG or collectable card game.

4) online stores sell codes for a fraction of what a pack cost, if you are buying packs just for the code, you should consider buying codes instead.

5) this game was developed by TPCI, neither Nintendo or the pokemon company were involved in its development (which is likely why the game is only in PC and mobile, and not on the switch)