Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Hisuian Decidueye v/vmax

Options

Im surprised by how many players do not use Hisuian decidueye v/vmax. I don’t see how you could have a card that can create endless possibilities and just not use it unlike flying pikachu v and blissey v. I made a deck around Hisuians Decidueye v’s 1 cost (F). It requires 2 air balloons, a sir fetched with Meteor assault, urshifu rapid strike v/vmax and a couple Lady supports to pull energy (optional to use Lady), and the use of ordinary rods.

The deck mainly revolves around sir fetched and Urshifu v/vmax. Air ballooning both of them creates a fun possibility of just ohko opponents active and bench. How? Well rapid strike urshifu v has a free switch already so it helps with the free switching to sir fetched and resetting sir feteched’s meteor assault. Rapid strike Urshifu vmax has the ability of discarding all of his energy to deal 120 damage to 2 cards active or bench, up to you.

When you knockout said active pokemon, obviously sir fetched is going to take some damage if not knocked out when using urshifu v’s one cost attack and free switch. But on the plus side, it can help set up for decidueye vmaxes ability coupled with Lady. Being able to discard up to 3 energys for up to an additional 90 damage, (30 damage per energy), or the option to just do his attacks flat 160 damage, its a huge game changer. On top of hisuian decidueyes v max ability to draw until you have 8 cards in hand.

This combo is fun to play and i thoroughly enjoy it. Also i would suggest a Palossand (F) to deal 30 dmg to all of your opponents cards. Unless it has 30 resistance to fighting, but that ties into rapid strike urshifu v/vmax with sir fetched for just some rapid ko’s. Let me know what you guys think and suggest to make the deck better.

Comments

• Pokebrandon9
    Pokebrandon9 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Doesn't Hisuian Decidueye have a VSTAR rather than VMAX

• Antoniobrav2310
    Antoniobrav2310 Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hisuian Decidueye VSTAR used to be a common card, I think It was in one of the top 2022 worlds decks (not sure about that). I see how this can work, and your deck seems pretty funny!

• melenaTV
    melenaTV Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

I am one of the very few that is seeing the new regional forms for the first time in this video. I have Legends Arceus, but haven't played it yet, or seen any game pics or videos. So excited! Can't wait! Keep up the great work! =)