Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

crystal farming is slow?

Options
ryze_demone
ryze_demone Member Posts: 1

crystal farming is slow? tell me your opinion

Comments

• dominicref
    dominicref Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

for me yes because in old game you earn a pack every day with the 11 wins

• KOMEN
    KOMEN Member Posts: 18
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

I agree… doesn’t seem to be worked out yet. I hope there will be adjustments made.

To buy battle pass I need gems. I have very few gems. How to get more gems? Buy battle pass it says… To buy battle pass I need gems. I have very few gems. How to get more gems? Buy battle pass it says… To buy battle pass I need gems. I have very few gems. How to get more gems? Buy battle pass it says… To buy battle pass I need gems. I have very few gems. How to get more gems? Buy battle pass it says… To buy battle pass I need gems. I have very few gems. How to get more gems? Buy battle pass it says…

😐

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

You get 50 a day for dailies. @KOMEN so just over 2 weeks it would take you to earn the season pass. This is because it would take 16 days. That's not difficult and you earn most of them back from the season pass (600 I believe). I do think earning is a little slow but certainly not to buy a season pass. Since buying the premium+ route I have earned back the gems spent (1800 I believe?) and then some. I transferred with 12400 from live bought the most expensive premium tier and have 14800 now.