Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Which 3 Pokémon represent your personality?

2

Comments

  • TURTLEEEEEE
    TURTLEEEEEE Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Likes Second Anniversary 5 Answers

    Elgyem because I can be antisocial, Pikachu because I can be social, and Rillaboom because I love to play the drums and I love music.

  • Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 1000 Comments 250 LOLs 250 Agrees

    Torracat because I’m lazy but still determined and I have a lot of ambition.

    Decidueye because I’m an introvert, and people don’t really care about or notice me.

    Zekrom because I have a lot of dreams and goals and I want to follow them, following my ideals.

  • Mod_Ginger
    Mod_Ginger Administrator Posts: 271 admin
    100 Likes Second Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Agrees

    This thread has been such a fun read! Seeing how everyone connects with different Pokémon in their own way is honestly the best part of this community. Thanks to everyone who's shared so far! If you haven’t posted yet, jump in - we’d love to hear which Pokémon you feel reflect your personality!

  • ITZInfernoYT
    ITZInfernoYT Member Posts: 3 ✭
    Photogenic First Comment
    1. Sylveon because I always lead with empathy and love. Plus I can be very silly and too energetic.
    2. Latios/as because I am a protective and empathetic brother. I love my older brother and my cousins who I protect and defend. I would pick Latias (not because she is my favourite legendary but she is more sensitive and empathetic which I see myself being a bit more of) but I am male so I probably should go Latios (which also works for me because of my strength and experience through life)
    3. Chatot because I absolutely adore birds, and I compose music and talk a lot in huge details to my friends and my family. I can be a little bit annoying sometimes I think in my own opinion but I am very talkative and want to make sure people understand what I got to say. I love to sing to myself too.
  • ITZInfernoYT
    ITZInfernoYT Member Posts: 3 ✭
    Photogenic First Comment

    The Three Pokémon that best represent and summarize my personality! All these Pokémon are my favourites but I do have my reasons

    1. Sylveon - I am very empathetic, emotional, and do not love to see a fight or an argument, I would rather soothe it calmly or walk away and be with my friends, protecting them from harm.
    2. Latias/os - Like I said, I am very empathetic and emotional, I really love my family and my brother and sisters who I really miss and will protect near and far wherever they are (I don't live with them) but I will do what I can to stand up for them and love them like I always do. The same goes to my four younger cousins, I cherish each one and will stand up and protect them with love and care.
    3. Chatot - I am a musician who composes music for my friends and family, I love to chat a lot and I really do adore birds. Chatot suits the side of me who can't shut up about my interests and hyperfixations. Yes, I can keep going for hours and hours about what I love and adore truly.

    Aaaand that's all!!! :3

  • Hades0918
    Hades0918 Member Posts: 28,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5,000 LOLs 25000 Comments 5,000 Agrees 5,000 Likes

    Oh, well this is cool!

    Slaking because I have zero energy but then random bursts of "LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!"

    Umbreon because I'm a night person

    Alakazam because I'm intelligent (others' words not mine)

  • Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 401 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes Third Anniversary 100 Agrees 100 Comments

    I think Toxtricity, Azumarill, and Lopunny fit me a lot. Especially Toxtricity. Lopunny is because it’s friendly but would have to be very close to someone to even have evolved, kind of like Toxtricity. And Azumarill just fits me, idk what to say.