Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Genesect. Help

Options
Gizzy1988
Gizzy1988 Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I am pretty new to playing Pokémon, and I have only just started playing online. Genesects Ability Fusion Strike System behaves a lot different to how I thought originally when just playing with cards. and want to understand it better. for some reason I just thought that if you had a fusion strike Pokémon on your bench and in the active spot you get to pull a card from that deck for the same amount but that doesn't always seem to to be the case online. can someone please help me understand it better. as I don't really get what they mean in the description of that ability please. and could you give me as many scenarios as possible please as I am so confused by it. thank you.

Comments

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Genesect's Fusion strike systems draws cards until your hand is the same number of cards as your fusion strike pokemon on your board. You always draw the number of fusion strike pokemon on your board minus the number of cards you currently have in your hand.

for example, if your board has 5 fusion strike pokemon (1 active, 4 in bench) and you have 2 cards in hand, you draw 3 cards because 5-2 = 3.

If you have 6 fusion strike pokemon and 4 cards in your hand, you draw 2 because 6-4=2.

if you have less fusion strike pokemon than cards in hand, you're not allowed to use the ability.