Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Y'all need to stop with this Lugia/Blissey nonsense

Options
TechHog
TechHog Member Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Seriously, I kinda expected this deck to appear at the start but to eventually fade away once people realized how bad it is... but it's still here for some reason. The cards really don't make sense together. I understand why you'd think that they do, but there's not really enough synergy. One card wants energy in the deck, while the other wants it in the discard. There are almost no situations where you'd want to accelerate to Blissey over Lugia. It's really just taking two decent decks and making them slow each other down.

For people who play this, why? What about it seems like a good option to you?

Comments

• ProfessorIDGAF
    ProfessorIDGAF Member Posts: 12
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I've beaten a few of them with my Mew VMAX 2.0 deck! 😂

• TechHog
    Options

@ProfessorIDGAF You can beat it with any competent deck. It's just terrible.

• ProfessorIDGAF
    ProfessorIDGAF Member Posts: 12
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Rotation is soon and we should see less of it 🤞

• TechHog
    Options

@ProfessorIDGAF Doubt it. If people are silly enough to think it's good, those same people will try to make it work after rotation.

• Probably_Ant
    Probably_Ant Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

100%

also just stop with the Lugia deck all together. I’ve overcome the annoyance but now only play one specific deck because it’s so prevalent I’m forced to in order to win. I’d like to explore other decks but not while this broken deck in Lugia x Archeops..

As of late my absolute favorite thing in the entire world is when I make a Lugia player quit after my first turn.

not even joking, it makes multiple of my days.

• Fr33Guy
    Fr33Guy Member Posts: 23
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees Photogenic
    Options

If you come across me with the pre made deck you’re getting thumbs down and I conceded after you spend five minutes going through the routine of your deck. Every time. That should make some people pretty happy

• Fr33Guy
    Fr33Guy Member Posts: 23
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees Photogenic
    Options

Seriously, they should ban pre made decks from ranked at least. Pre made deck in the ranked gets thumbs down from me and I concede. It’s just boring to play the same shuffle cluster every freaking time.

• TechHog
    Options

I see people responding without reading the OP

• skaerkrow
    skaerkrow Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I saw Lugia/Blissey/Urshifu yesterday, they were running the full evolution line for Archeops too

If you're a new player and you're reading this thread, focus on making your deck really good at one thing and it'll be way more consistent <3

• Megagregamon
    Megagregamon Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I have a lugia deck that runs one blissy as a fall back because I do discard a lot I also run 3x clafairy with mini metronome it's a coin toss but can do huge damage if heads I play casual.