Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Elesas sparkle Not attaching to active.

Options
runjaimerun
runjaimerun Member Posts: 2
First Anniversary 5 Agrees

during a game I attempted to use Elesas sparkle. during the initial step where you choose which two Fusion strike pokémon you will be selecting to attach energy to it did not allow me to select my active Fusion strike Mew V. I attempted this in another test match and two people I know are running into the same issue.

Comments

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

I think they may be looking to change the card and how it works then to slow down mew deck as its too powerful right now. Makes sense and ppl been calling for something in the deck for a long time. Gotta wait for patch notes.

• runjaimerun
    runjaimerun Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees
    Options

Official changes aren't made/tested in online clients they come straight from game design and are always a result of erratas and even then only in cases where cards are mistranslated.

• SoroSorrow
    SoroSorrow Member Posts: 49
    First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Honestly, Mew is not as busted as it seems when you start to know it. At first I was really mad at how OP it was but it's actually pretty easy to counter it in the end. I'm now beating it with my Castform deck!

• FrinselFC
    FrinselFC Member Posts: 0
    Options

I experienced the same problem. Also, when Meloetta was my own benched Pokémon it automatically attached 2 fusion strike energy to it. I am only able to attach to benched Pokémon.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Can confirm I experienced the same issue today.

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

You can easily get around this though as mew has free retreat. Doesnt nerf Mew decks at all