Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

*UPDATED 4.16* Pokémon TCG Live 1.0.1 Maintenance & Update - 03.24.22

Comments

• Alexia490858
    Alexia490858 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

I have been lurking in the foreign social networking software for a long time and found that most of the players in the game are chinese now. Many players have found plenty of bugs and are making use of them. Worst of all, they have also found some major bugs, which they are going to use after the game is launched and the public beta will cause a devastating blow to the game in a short time. There is also 400 celebrations code equal to 200,000 pieces, which is too exaggerated and this should also be considered as a bug, but no one mentioned it. Now 90% of the game players are chinese pretending to be Canadian. Please fix the bug as soon as possible, otherwise it will exert a serious impact in the future.

• Callarea
    Callarea Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I contacted support about the 1000 crystals thing, and apparently you need to have an account dating or predating march 8th

• SoroSorrow
    SoroSorrow Member Posts: 49
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer

When will we get the patch notes?

• Victorsagava
    Victorsagava Member Posts: 1
    5 Agrees

Are you guys aware that 90% of your audience currently dislikes the product? The game feels clunky and lifeless, we need a separate client for mobile/PC, the game isn't appealing for content creation/watching, the in-game economy is broken (which makes no sense since there aren't microtransactions other than redeeming codes)...

I love this franchise with all of my heart, I just wish you guys looked at other modern TCGs and updated TCGO from a browser looking game to a modern one. TCG Live currently doesn't look like a successor, a son of TCGO, instead, it looks like a cousin.

We are not concerned about the game bugs, we all know these will definitely be solved before the global release, we are concerned about the User Experience, the Art choices (and lack of them).

-Please highly reconsider the art style of the avatars, let us have 3d pokémon model as partners instead, or 2D art from the cards, anime characters, whatever, but the current avatars just don't work, they´re creepy and lifeless;

-Add playmats instead of the white hexagons;

-PLEASE don't make the bench Pokémon look like squares, it's a TRADING CARD GAME and we can't see the cards???;

-Stage 2/V/VStar Pokémon could have a 2D animation when brought to the field, same for Trainer Supporters;

-Fix the in-game economy, currently gives way too little, and 3 currencies is way too much, maybe coins for cosmetics and credits/crystals for cards;

There's time left to fix this client before it's released, or at least let us know that all the current criticism is being taken int account, and even though it might take some time to implement all the changes, you guys are hearing us.

We love Pokémon, we love to play it and share the game with friends, so please let us help our playerbase grow by having a nice looking and fun to play client :)

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

Radio silence usually means the project is being scrapped or built from near scratch

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

3/6 months easy of no updates/news. Quote me on this

• AfterSunRise51
    AfterSunRise51 Member Posts: 19
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees

Pls fix elesa sparkle

• Rarestory4
    Rarestory4 Member Posts: 0

playing on Android , I do keep getting a blue dot on my inbox ( assuming that means I have mail ) but when I go in there is nothing there

same here .??????????????????????????