Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Usability issues

When under "decks" tab, and selecting a "pokemon" for viewing, a gigantic box will open for that, but the only way to exit is to literally click on the x on the top right corner, otherwise you'll be locked out of the entire game. I should be able to just hit another tab or even "esc" on my keyboard, but nothing works. This is entirely restrictive. PLEASE ADD ROUGH SEAS TO STANDARD DECK. It completely ruins water decks and its not fair considering steel and dragons still get crystal cave.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

PLEASE ADD ROUGH SEAS TO STANDARD DECK. It completely ruins water decks and its not fair considering steel and dragons still get crystal cave.

The devs have no control over which cards are reprinted since this is only meant to simulate the real life game. That's entirely decided by Creatures Inc. Also, water decks have been fine for years without Rough Seas. A little bit of healing isn't important. I doubt Palkia would even run it.

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

I agree with the first part, not sure why we can't just leave that screen by just clicking outside the card like you can do in the middle of games.

As for the second part, water is already the most supported type in standard, we have Irida, Melony, capacious bucket, Wash energy, Palkia Vstar as both an attacker and energy acceleration, Inteleon and Radiant greninja are already good cards that get better in water decks because you can use their attacks. I don't think they need rough seas to be playable, if anything, you can try lake acuity if you want your water Pokémon to survive longer.