[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
What Pokémon are you?
NoahLaprasForum
Member Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
I’m Hoopa
2
Comments
-
I’m Spoink…
1 -
Lucario
2 -
@Ravenclawed1234 wow that’s cool!!
1 -
So wait for step three if it's already under 649, you don't have to divide it by anything? because if so then I'm Metang. Not bad. If you multiply it anyway, then I'm— gag— Hoppip. Please tell me that I don't have to divide.
3 -
@OlderAngel11 you don’t have to divide 😝
1 -
I think it’s safe to divide until it’s under 1025 thanks to Gen 9.
6

