Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Avatars have been updated, and Johto Region Pokémon are now available for selection!

Attention Trainers!

The team is aware of potential issues TCG Live players might experience with currency and card exchanges. If you notice any odd behavior or instances where they don't show up, please restart your client.

If the issue persists or exchanges fail completely, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

Which of Ash's Pokémon do you think are fit or unfit for Pokémon the Series?

MrCarle
MrCarle Member Posts: 74
First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary

'Sup, guys. From The Beginning to Journeys series, other than Pikachu, which of Ash's Pokémon do you think are fit or unfit for Pokémon the Series: Scarlet and Violet (yet unannounced title). Which do you think? Please let me know, thanks.😉

Note: Please remember that these include all of those that he has kept on hand, at Professor Oak's Laboratory, Professors Kukui and Burnet's home, at Ash's home with his mother Delia, in training with others, and that had middle and/or fully evolved, released, as well O's Ambipom (formerly Ash's and Dawn's), a wild Larvitar and Solgaleo (nickamed Nebby) that he had traveled with, but does not include a Gentleman's Raticate, Sabrina's Haunter, Casey's Beedrill and a Rotom Pokédex.

Answers

• Fox13096
    Fox13096 Member Posts: 35
    First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment

I haven't played, but I saw the ad for one of the new pokemon. It was a ghost dog that has a candle on its head. I think that would be fitting for ash because he likes befriending pokemon. Did you see the announcement about the pokemon show, though? They are retiring ash and bringing new characters for Scarlet and Violet. They are a boy and girl but little more is known about them.

• Fox13096
    Fox13096 Member Posts: 35
    First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment

I think I misunderstood. Never mind, ignore me.

• MrCarle
    MrCarle Member Posts: 74
    First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper First Anniversary

I meant either the great Pokémon that Ash has obtained or the other Pokémon that Ash shouldn’t have obtained in the Pokémon the Series, including from The Beginning to Jouneys, that’s all.😉

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 379
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    ✭✭✭

Honestly, should Ash have been the main character of the new season- using his old Pokemon would have been a plus, and really what they should have done from the start with Journeys imo.

That isn't to say he can't obtain new ones, but I would have liked his team to combine the new with the old.