Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Mew deck create freeze

Hi the mew deck creating freeze. I almost get in arceus league but because of mew deck keep losing as it is always freeze

Comments

• Alangton16
    Alangton16 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Yes mew always freezes my game whenever fusion strike energy are in play. I am forced to concede even if the entire game timer runs to zero.

• andyfox76
    andyfox76 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I get mostly freezes (but with counting down opponent timer) when they use a Mew V based deck, which makes me force close the program to avoid conceeding although it still counts as a loss

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Anniversary

Doesn't only happen with Mew VMAX, I've noticed opponents cause freezes as well with Archeops.

• ivankaze
    ivankaze Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hi.

yes when playing against mew deck, the time keep counting and when I close the apps, it will be consider as a loss. This is very bad experience

• frogbandit
    frogbandit Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

This is where my game froze

• RavenusPl
    RavenusPl Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary

I have the same problem. When I'm starting a new game I cannot choose active pokemon because all game is freezing.

• KeysCaliber
    KeysCaliber Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

I feel the problem with Mew V in particular from what I've observed is when a player directly attaches a Fusion Strike Energy from their hand to a Mew V.

• awisconsinmoose
    awisconsinmoose Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I submitted a support ticket for the issue, support says they are aware and investigating.

• RavenusPl
    RavenusPl Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary

I use the DTE in my deck and I have this same problem.

• pears_91
    pears_91 Member Posts: 39
    5 Agrees Name Dropper 10 Comments

This has happened to me against mew deck before a card has even being played.

I only know it was a mew deck because on the game closing page it showed there pokemon as genesect, they hadn't even put it out of their hand.