Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Where'd all my data from the old (PTCG Online) go?

Because after I downloaded the game and signed in with my old screen name and password on my PC just now, I could have SWORN that's what it said it would do. So I expected to come back to see all my old goodies I got from scanning in QR codes from my real life booster packs and stuff over the years but alas nothing from my beautiful collection is even here and I'm totally bummed! Maybe I just misread what it was trying to say. Anyway any info would be greatly appreciated! TIA

Answers

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Agrees 5 Answers

filter for all owned cards, they aren’t in standard regulation anymore

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

A lot of cards, many sleeves/boxs/coins, and all char cosmetics and also all currency do not migrate.

Cards from the XY Series and the Black & White Series are migrated but not playable until future TCG Live game updates, cards from Series before those are gone forever.

If using the filters PokemiAC mentioned you still don't find any of your transferable cards probably the migration faild the best you can do is contact the support.

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 320 mod
    100 Comments 25 LOLs Second Anniversary 25 Likes

Hi SkultulaZ, our support team can assist in the issue you're experiencing. To reach them you'll just need to submit a ticket, please visit support.pokemon.com, click on the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link, and then hit "Contact Us." Thanks!