[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Out stalling the stall deck
DarthBear2012
Member Posts: 23 ✭✭✭
just played a snorlax stall with my arbok deck and guy ran out of all resources except pidgeot… I had skovet and we recycled our decks but he never realized the time…he went all the way down to 0:54 before I think he saw I had 5 minutes left then he conceded lol
4
Comments
-
What is so fun about playing two boring and repetitive decks for almost a hour… well I guess it's fine if you got nothing better to do for an whole hour.
4