Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Topic voice feedback deleting

Karnine
Karnine Member Posts: 6
Photogenic First Comment

Deleting my topic about the let's bring Gambling back to kids with gotcha topic is avoiding my rights of freedom of speech by US law an feedback to game to and my opinion Pokemon Unite I can definitely call up Nintendo support up an share my feedback to my rights of opinions. I can definitely get Nintendo involved if you wish on game feedbacks they will care an listen within the rights of feedback terms of usage. Deleting my topic feedback without a reason is against freedom of opinions an speech. Sent a warning request to support if I see unite delete this post then I will I swear call up Nintendo support on feedbacks on game community's

Screenshot taken for my rights on my topic here an feedback on my previous topic.

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

your going too far there’s no need to take any legal action the mods probably thought what they were doing was for the best and the mods here have their own rights too and are trying their best to keep the community as good as possible

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Agrees 5 Answers

your rights to free speech are overruled by the fact that this is a coppa safe harbour

• PokemiiAC

Your freedom of speech applies in the real world and not these forums

• PokemiiAC

what you say is making TPCI look bad, if you want to sue, go ahead! They probably have more money than you will ever see in your life!

• PokemiiAC

Nintendo don’t own these servers

• PokemiiAC

and anyway this forum is not just for people from the USA

• PokemiiAC

also don’t flag me, please

• Karnine
    Karnine Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited October 2 #9

Still opinions and feedback are still the same if you're talking about something and a game that you want to talk about or discuss it still counts as feedback or opinion despite the guidelines. If they would say a reason why they deleted it then I would understand but them deleting without a reason or sharing the reason why they deleted kind of flags them as ignoring feedback of opinions an thoughts of users

• PokemiiAC

if you’re so sure, put the legal documents on this thread

• UNKNONSASQUATCH
    UNKNONSASQUATCH Member Posts: 192 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees

Bro

This discussion has been closed.