Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Arceus deck

TattedRaichU
TattedRaichU Member Posts: 10
Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

I believe I have composed the greatest Arceus deck it has reached me to the Mew ladder, and only 2 wins away from the Arceus league in Live, I was able to create the deck with real cards and stored it in Iono :) hope to play anyone and challenge this creation of art, don’t concede :)

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees
    edited September 9 #2

That isn't saying much TBH by now everyone that usually get to Arceus league should already be there for a weak or two or more if play a lot... even if you never been there if you play enough games and you know what you're doing it's not that hard to climb up to Arceus from lower leagues with any top meta deck (or even with some rogue decks)...

So I would be cautious calling any deck "the greatest" or "a creation of art" only based on your position in the ranked ladder 😅

If you want to see more accurate how good your deck is I recommend you to join a limitless online tournament and see how far you go, then report back here 😉 even if prefer using physical cards.

Anyway congrats you're almost there, good luck.

• TattedRaichU
    TattedRaichU Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

thanks boss @DoubleCure i appreciate the information! But in the words of Naruto “Believe it”

• TonyVasiento
    TonyVasiento Member Posts: 61
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 10 Comments

@DoubleCure, how would you join an online limitless tournament? Where do you find those?

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees
    edited September 9 #5

To play an online tournament you can google "play. limitless" it should be the 1st search result.

Then open the web site and register for free. After that all you need to do it's to select Pokemon TCG Live tournaments (there are filters to help you pick easier) once you find a tournament date/time that you like choose it and read the rules (it's important to read the rules because there are many kinds of tournament types and you may not like some), limitless also has guidelines you can check to make sure all goes smooth.

The tournament pairing and info it's pretty easy to follow (maybe not the 1st time tho lol)… and the matches are done using the "battle a friend" feature, so make sure you don't have your friends list full, also you may have to restart the app sometimes because the friend request glitches often... happens to me too many times tbh. But it's still a lot of fun and challenging.