Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

About Pokémon 3D Adventure: Find Mew

J-Tizzle1989
J-Tizzle1989 Member Posts: 16
First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

I think I found out that there is a Pokémon short called "Pokémon 3D Adventure: Find Mew" (Mew wo Sasage in Japan), which had been first premiered at Pokémon the Park 2005 in Japan, and special screenings of this short and "Pokémon 4D Ocean Adventure" are viewed all together back in 2017 and 2020.

I think there is a moment in Pokémon 3D Adventure: Find Mew (Mew wo Sasage in Japan) where Meowth and Pikachu fell from the sky and landed on the belly of a big Snorlax that bounced them off and landed on the ground next to the sleeping Pokémon. As Snorlax began to roll over, the two Pokemon suddenly realized that Snorlax is about to lay on its belly towards them. Pikachu fled to safety, but Meowth on the other hand tried to get out of Snorlax's path but ended up getting flattened underneath its belly. That is what I am thinking of this particular moment in this short.

I haven't even seen that short since then, so is there an actual clip from this short? I'm sure that somebody or anybody have seen this short in Japan back then.

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

It's a real tragedy that they didn't even present it in DVD form.