Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Pokemon I would like to see more of

As an avid fan of the pokemon avalugg I'm always a little upset when the new expansions are released and there is never any sight of him. Don't get me wrong, I love all the cards and popular pokemon like gengar are also some of my favs, but I just wish avalugg and other forgotten members of the crew got the recognition I feel they deserve.

Comments

  • UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,500 Agrees 500 LOLs
    edited August 2024 #2

    I need more Ogerpon.

    Edit: especially maskless Ogerpon. She looks so adorable.

  • clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 8,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2,500 Agrees 2,500 Likes 5000 Comments 1,000 LOLs

    amaura beheeyem and chespin (still doesn’t have a card past the xy era)