Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Does incineroar think it's better than it's trainer?

Eremas
Eremas Member Posts: 697 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Comment First Anniversary 5 Likes

i mean it is cat.

Best Answers

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 511 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    #2 Answer ✓

I think it probably thinks it's better than everyone, but it is a cat, so you can't hold that against it.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    #3 Answer ✓

Trainers are usually human. They can't shoot fire and lasers or create water from thin air or command plants to do anything. They don't have superpowers or 4000 IQ. They have Pokéballs and technology but it's been hinted that Pokémon can get out and destroy them if they wanted to, and that Pokémon can disobey their trainers whenever they want. Humans are weak, especially when compared to Pokémon. Incineroar is a Pokémon. It has super strength, it can control flames and create them at will, and much more. Also it's a cat. So with all that taken into consideration, it wouldn't even be weird if it thought it was better than a human.

Answers

• JuliusVercelli
    JuliusVercelli Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 5 LOLs Name Dropper

You mean like a narcissist? I don’t think so, Incineroar does seem rather friendly, despite being a heel (which is a type of villain in pro wrestling 8] case you didn’t know)

• Eremas

The greatest thing about having a cat is how they come back(if healthy). Incineroar seems like it's beloved in the VGC community and it's wonderful to see.

• Eremas

Oh no, the cat sympathizers have come after me.