Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Mac update crashing

Latest update crashes on opening the app

Comments

• Hive_BE
    Hive_BE Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Yep, completely unusable for days already. Removing the refresher folder in the library doesn't work either, reinstalling completely doesn't work either

• sQualieTG
    sQualieTG Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I haven't been able to play either. Running 15" Macbook Pro mid-2012 2.3Ghz Quad-core i7 with Calalina (10.15.7), 16 Gb of RAM and a 1TB SS drive with plenty of space on it. I can start the game, get a ranked match started, but my entire macbook crashes and reboots before both players can complete the first round. I thought it was only game play that was an issue but even just editing decks, it'll crash within 5-10m of being logged in.

Just to be clear, I have no other issues with my macbook. I run can run multiple Adobe apps full screen simultaneously on 3 desktops, continuously switching between them with no issues what so ever. Editing video on my mac isn't an issue either, just this game.... What the.....?????

• sQualieTG
    sQualieTG Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I haven't been able to play either. Running 15" Macbook Pro mid-2012 2.3Ghz Quad-core i7 with Calalina (10.15.7), 16 Gb of RAM and a 1TB SS drive with plenty of space on it. I can start the game, get a ranked match started, but my entire macbook crashes and reboots before both players can complete the first round. I thought it was only game play that was an issue but even just editing decks, it'll crash within 5-10m of being logged in.

Just to be clear, I have no other issues with my macbook. I run can run multiple Adobe apps full screen simultaneously on 3 desktops, continuously switching between them with no issues what so ever. Editing video on my mac isn't an issue either, just this game.... What the.....?????