Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Smash 6?

Options
Hey_PIKMIN
Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 923 ✭✭✭
First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Based on the fact that Switch 2 launches next year and Masahiro Sakurai both hinted at another Smash Bros and Mysteriously quit his Youtube channel, it seems that another Smash Bros might be in the works. If so who or what are you guys hoping to see?

(Pokemon or not).

Comments

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

what do you mean mysteriously quit? he announced he was going to stop sometime this year and he's still making videos. what's the mystery?

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

To be honest I'm not sure if we'll ever get another Smash Bros., since the latest one is literally called Smash Bros. Ultimate and has all previous fighters in it, it really sounds like it could be the last game. I hope not though.

• Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

@UnovanZorua Smash is Nintendos most competitive online game, and the union where all there games come together. I think they’ll keep going, Nintendo makes more and more characters in other games expanding the possibilities for it. Unless they plan to replace it with another hyper competitive game all star game.

• Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

I want blastoise as a fighter (surprise.)

And wolf link and midna buddy fighter (like banjo-kazooie, ice climbers etc.)

And hmmm, I think we need another BLUE haired Fire Emblem character cuz we don’t have enough….

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I want to see meowscarada and magalor and I’m set

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

oh also as a joke a 3ds as a fighter I just think that would be so funny

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

@Resilient30 Honestly the Wolf Link/Midna thing would work great since TP Link used to be in smash bros until he was replaced by BOTW Link, this makes him one of I believe 5 characters to get replaced, coincidentally the other 5 were OOT Link, OOT Zelda, TP Zelda, Charizard.

• NoahG3ngar09
    NoahG3ngar09 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I want to see genera

• NoahG3ngar09
    NoahG3ngar09 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

*gengar

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

@Flametix It's mysterious because he likely has something under the works, he is obviously still in his career and his hints at Kid Icarus and Smash Bros were odd if he didn't ever plan to continue the games.