Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon Legends Z-A Theories

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I saw a lot of theories about Pokémon Legends, both Arceus and Z-A, and for me it was very special, because one of them is about the starters, and in theory it says that Pokémon Legends will be three games, according to the first trailer of Pokémon Legends Arceus , which showed three books, and the one that opened was the Arceus one, the pink one below would be Z-A and the last one, the future Pokémon Legends, and then comes a special part for me, which is about the starter Pokémon, which the trio of starters from the three Pokémon Legends would be a starter from Johto, one from Unova and one from Alola, and the theory is that this time, the starters will be Snivy, Litten and Totodile, especially that the three are in their final forms: Serperior , Inceneroar and Feraligator, didn't have their Tera Raid Battle, and I think that by the time the Pokémon Legends Z-A starters are revealed, they will already have their Tera Raid Battle, but that's the theory, and for me, it was very special the part about the starters, because the starter Pokémon from Johto, Unova and Alola are very special to me, Litten, I really, really want in the game as one of the starters, because I love Litten, but the point is that in games of Alola, I usually go with Rowlet, and this time, if Litten is in the game as a starter Pokémon, I'll definitely go with him on my journey in Pokémon Legends Z-A, but that's it, and what's the point of you guys and girls? theories that you have or have seen, I'm loving theorizing about what we'll find in Pokémon Legends Z-A.

Comments

• CinamynAU
    CinamynAU Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

It's interesting its called "Z-A"
    What does this mean?

Maybe related to character called AZ in Pokemon X and Y.
    But its backwards… a paradox?

Or it means Zygarde-Arceus?

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

It's called Z-A, pronounced Z to A. From the final to the beginning. I think that's interesting.

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

I noticed that z and a are the last and first letters of the English alphabet and omega and alpha (which were used in the titles of ORAS) are the last and first letters of the Greek alphabet. This leads me to believe that the game will have something to do with Hoenn as well being set in Kalos.

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@Tacolaser now that you mention it… didn't AZ go to Hoenn and planted a tree in Sootopolis City? And Mauville City has a miniature of Prism Tower from Lumiose City, where Legends Z-A takes place! (both of these connections are only in ORAS Hoenn for obvious reasons)

• ORBEETLE345
    ORBEETLE345 Member Posts: 46 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Likes 10 Comments

@CinamynAU I saw a concept/theory that Z-A stood for Zygarde Absoulute and I think it could be an interesting idea that we could get a new form for Zygarde as I think it would be a bit too predictable if we got origin forms for members of the Aura trio.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I thought of a theory now, is it possible for a new Mythical Pokémon in Pokémon Legends Z-A, and that Pokémon to be a squirrel, it would be amazing for a Mythical Pokémon to be a squirrel

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

my hope is that it does not take entirely in lumious city kalos has some of the best looking routes that I would want to see in the game