Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Trainer Club Account

PistonDuke
PistonDuke Member Posts: 5
First Comment Photogenic

I was told to delete my extra Trainer Club accounts and Ive done so to the best of my ability. But apparently I still need to delete more even though I said I dont have access to the used emails. Customer service has refused to answer me until I delete extra accounts. Will I be banned If I keep playing? Is it impossible to participate in irl tournaments without trainer club account?

Answers

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes First Answer First Comment

Have you let customer service know you can no longer access the emails? If not, you need to inform them and ask if they can delete the accounts themselves.

• Krookodileking8
    Krookodileking8 Member Posts: 20
    First Answer First Comment Photogenic

I agree you should tell them if they will physically not answer you should look at a friend that you emailed and see what the address

• PistonDuke
    First Comment Photogenic

Customer service knows I cant access my emails but they still say that I need to delete the accounts myself

• JazzyUnicornGir

@PistonDuke If you can't access the emails you can't delete the accounts, it is their job to delete them. Not yours.

• PistonDuke
    First Comment Photogenic

They made it clear it is not their job because they refuse to answer any of my messages

• PistonDuke
    First Comment Photogenic

So I guess I need to stop playing Pokemon since nobody can help me

• JazzyUnicornGir

@PistonDuke I'm sorry about that mate.

• Mod_Ginger
    Mod_Ginger Administrator, Moderator Posts: 8 admin
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with Customer Support tickets on the Community Forums. We ask that you do not share the details of your private support tickets on the forums, and direct any further questions to Customer Support if necessary.

This discussion has been closed.