Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Z-A. what to see about the game???

Options
PokeCobra21
PokeCobra21 Member Posts: 31
First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper

okay, so basically, if you remember, Pokemon Z-A was announced in february. which led pokefans going nuts. even me. so, i wonder, what could we see in the game? would it be past or present after XY? who are the charatcers? the starters? villains? WHO KNOWS!!!! Leave a comment!!!

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

It's likely in the past, as that would make it occur around the time PLA happened. I hope we get Emmet with no hint he will ever meet Ingo again, it would be so funny, and the internet will make content where they meet again, nonstop, for at least a couple months. Maybe a few years.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

It would also be kind of tragic though.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

@PokeCobra21 , I think the game will take place in the future, but because the trailer looks more futuristic and also because it has a game that takes place in ancient times (Pokémon Legends Arceus), a game that takes place in the present and has this relationship with the past and future( Pokémon Scarlet and Violet), and now, to top it all off, a futuristic Pokémon game (Pokémon Legends Z-A) which from what it indicates will be futuristic, especially since the game takes place in Lumiose City, and from the futuristic feeling that the trailer leaves, I really can't wait for more news, Initial Pokémon, I think they will be the same as Kalos, only this time, they get a mega evolution, villains, this part remains, that in the current games the villains are revealed in a turn around.

• Yodude73
    Yodude73 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

I think people are thinking mostly snivy, scorbunny, and I think piplup

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@PokeCobra21 at first I though it be in the future. But just in case it if it's in the past, Most likely the 1900s in a steampunk kind of surrounding during the redevelopment of Lumiose City.

• Yodude73
    Yodude73 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

Yeah I'd hope it was steampunk if it's in the past but the trailer building plans showed that it wasn't going to be steampunk.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@Yodude73 If That be the case then I would also guess that the steampunk era Kalos will also dismiss mythical and legendary pokemon as legends and folklore as much as lost civilizations.