Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Hi all, So when I battle other players, Its a players deck but run by A.I? Thanks

Options

Answers

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

No. Why do you people do this?

• Ampersundae
    Ampersundae Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes Photogenic First Comment
    Options

It just doesn't seem like a good financial decision to pay for a computer to run an AI when Pokémon has a guaranteed user base.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Is there a reason you believe that to be true? Especially in a game as popular as Pokémon, where you are unlikely to be running short on opponents.

• Nickalooose1
    Nickalooose1 Member Posts: 46
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

You do play bots at actually… And we've all played them and said, "how did they do that so quickly", I played a Roaring Moon deck a few days ago and they went from 60 cards in their deck, to 27 in turn 1, and still had 23 minutes on their clock... They also attached Dark energy to their active Greninja twice, which makes no sense when they're sat on 4 Roaring Moon on the bench... They used that Ancient supporter that pulls energy from the discard pile 3 times, in 3 turns after that, and placed the energy on the same card, 1 Roaring Moon had 5 energy on it... I Boss's Order that in and sent that to discard pile, and they pulled up Greninja again and attached another Dark energy to it...

It was stupid and I'm pretty sure no human plays like that, especially using a deck like that, that's not learning, that's poor AI… I won because I'm pretty sure they had no energy cards in their deck, taking 1 prize at a time is long.

Humans don't react quick enough to determine all our moves in 1 turn, because we don't know what card were going to draw next, AI does.