Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Lose ladder progress on loss

2»

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@skyechan The game doesn't know when it breaks. It sucks, but there's nothing to do about it. If it really bugs you just play casual.

• vsragequit
    vsragequit Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

The bugs will happen. The game is in beta.

As for ladder, why would you not lose points on a ranked ladder? It’s ranked for a reason. Not casual. If you want to play casual for fun then play in the Casual format.

• mellowtonin
    mellowtonin Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

What about when we're forced to concede when the game freezes/bugs out? I don't think either side should be forced to get penalized for the game literally breaking from no fault of the users.

Other ranked games I've played use something which acknowledges when the game bugs out and does something called "Loss prevented". Granted, that game has been around much longer than this one, but that might be an option.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@mellowtonin Do you seriously think that devs who think you can skip testing a patch would be able to figure out how to program that?

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 5 LOLs 10 Comments 25 Agrees

@TechHog If you’re so tired of the game, then stop coming to the forums. Your being a Negative Nancy is getting old ✌🏻

We’ve seen the game be in this bad of shape in the closed beta, and they fixed it just fine. They’ll do it again.

• justin123089
    justin123089 Member Posts: 9
    5 Agrees First Comment First Anniversary

Another reason why the new one is trash compared to the old one. I'd fired everyone who even pitched the idea to make the older one obsolete, the live is garbage compared to the original one.