Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

TCG live transfer

Options

Hey I just got back to the game and to my suprise theres a new game we had to download and transfer cards over to. However im missing some valuable cards I had and is there a way I'll get them back?

Comments

• Megamason69
    Megamason69 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Ya im missing all my cards too

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 271 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I appreciate you sharing the specific details of the issue you're experiencing.

I recommend reporting this directly through our official channels by opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there, click "Contact Us." 

If you have any more questions or encounter other issues, please feel free to reach out!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

You're only allowed to have as many copies of a card as you can put into a deck. The copies over that are gone.

HGSS cards are gone for good.

Cards from before Sun and Moon aren't playable, and only visible if you set the search filter to show all cards.

All versions of the same card are stacked together. To see other arts, click on the regular art and then the Available drop-down below the card.