Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Dark Elite 4 Member

Options
Hey_PIKMIN
Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs

*Player walks in

(Players Name)! You think you can just waltz in and defeat 3 of the strongest trainers in the world?! I'll prove to you that your Ideals are not always the Truth.

You are challenged by Elite 4 Leader _____!

Hisuian Samurott Level 67 (Ah yes, you've never seen this Pokemon before have you? It's from long ago, even before the days of Unova's Darkness).

Absol Level 65 (My friend Absol is known all throughout the world as a bad Pokemon that causes harm. The truth is that it tries to warn everyone, to help them achieve their Ideals).

Weavile Level 63 (Weavile here took down the Unova regions Champion's ace with only one hit, she's much stronger now but it's still impressive).

Incineroar Level 68 (Incineroar was stolen from a professor long ago, she let me keep it after she saw our bond).

Hydreigon Level 70 (Hydreigon and I have been through so much, and we won't stop now, hit us with everything you've got!).

…………………………………………………………….

(Players Name), you've earned my respect, I think you're ready to face the champion, I know you can beat him and once you do please visit me in the Unova Region, I have a long story to tell.

(In Unova) (Players Name), sit for a minute, listen to my story.

10 years ago there was a group of evil thugs known as Team Plasma, they sought to destroy everyone's Ideals by stealing Pokemon, they thought they were liberating them but they soon realized that wasn't the case, I was one of these thugs, I quit after the leader Ghetsis tried to kill a baby Deino, I tried to save it and almost died in the process, but then a young boy named N (the son of Ghetsis) came, he and his Zekrom saved me and the little guy, I decided to leave the group and pursue my own Ideals, he also did and Unova has been better since, don't let the darkness consume you trainer, there is no escape!