Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Champion voting

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭
First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs

we have 3 people running who has the most votes win

The runners

@UnovanZorua

@Josiah2580

@Ravenclawed1234

Vote

Comments

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

I think the ones running shouldn't vote for themselves.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Options

I will vote for UnovanZorua

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 399 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options
  • Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

@UnovanZorua @Ravenclawed1234 @Josiah2580 What sort of benefits can you candidates provide? What makes you the best choice for the role of high champion? How do we know you can hold your ground against 10 year old trainers? How can Pikachu morph his face to look like Ivysaur?

These questions need answers

• Ravenclawed1234
    Options

I think the ones running shouldn't vote for themselves. I vote for @UnovanZorua

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

i vote for @UnovanZorua too

• Ravenclawed1234
    Options

@Resilient30, I will ensure a clean region by enforcing the use of renewable energy and materials, I also aim to have 95% of all buildings equipped with solar panels by 2027 to reduce energy costs. I believe I'm the best choice for champion because we need someone with experience and who can handle great challenges (I've been a member of these forums longer than most and had to deal with PTCG Live while it was in Beta). 10 year old trainers aiming for a spot as champion will have to train hard, not only to get the chance to battle me, but also to win against me. And Pikachu's face is naturally stretchy, so it can easily morph its face to look like Ivysaur.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

it's not letting me vote

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

I vote for @Josiah2580

Also I think I'm a good candidate as I have studied the art of Pokémon for many years. I am near the level of being a walking Pokémon encyclopedia. And I have many experiences with raising Pokémon to become stronger, with nearly a full box of competitive ready Pokémon in Pokémon Violet (I think, I haven't checked in a while and may be misremembering but I have a lot). I also own every mainline game made after Ruby/Sapphire (Every mainline: GBA game except R/S, DS game, 3DS game, Switch game). Adding to why I could be champion, I have the most points (and second most posts) on these forums. And I won't ignore the world-ending problems inflicted by criminal organisations, like the Champion of Kalos. The Champion of Kalos let a team Flare member become an Elite Four and didn't notice team Flare's evildoing even once the world almost ended. I assure you that no such mistakes will happen if I am elected champion of the Forums region.

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 275 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

@UnovanZorua ty @Resilient30 I have played pokemon for over 3 years you could say I know a lot. I will be just and I will not hold back. :]