Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Tips for Pokémon Masters EX

Options
Hey_PIKMIN
Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs

I started Masters around the time it came out but kind of stopped checking in halfway through the villain arc, is there any new stuff that I need to know?

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

There's the Mysterious Stones arc which implies a new kind of Sync Pair and Sync Move, and has recently been hinted to involve Volo (and there have been space-time distortions teleporting Hisuians to Pasio).

Volo's Pokéfair scout has ended btw so you can't get him anymore, but he had a Togepi and instantly entered the lodge (Gible/Volo are given at lv.100 friendships).

Also try to save you gems for characters you actually want and not spend them whenever you get 3000. Only use the 300 gems 1x scouts if it's the last hour before the scout ends and you can't do anything else but you really want or need the character.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

How do I get the mysterious stones? Do you only get it after completing the villain arc?

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options
  • UnovanZorua
    Options

You get them randomly in the Trainer Lodge (Rare Cache (purple box thing) has a chance to give you it, so boost that thing's levels) and by completing training areas (skip tickets count). I don't think you need to complete any other story first.

Currently they can only be used to trade them for monthly items and unlock the Mysterious Stones story.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

Speaking of the trainer lodge, how do I get more interactions? It only ever lets me have 3 at a time.

• UnovanZorua
    Options

Go to the exchange thing or press the exchange button that appears when selecting items for the interaction. Look at the bottom of the screen and choose the section on the left. Three more interactions you can get by exchanging items should be at the top of the screen.

(Also, use all interactions at once by check-marking the box that appears on the screen where you pick items for the interaction)