Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I wanna say something to you all ❤️😊

Options
NoahLaprasForum
NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment

@Octowen @OlderAngel11 @clasingla @Ravenclawed1234 @UnovanZorua @Tacolaser @Josiah2580 @Resilient30 and all other forum-trainers, nice to be here with you!

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

you're welcome this community is very important to me too this community is important to me and i hope more memories and times can be made on the forums as the future progresses when i first joined in january i just left an answer and left i came back a week later and started answering more stuff on the forums more so @OlderAngel11 unite brackets i then became more and more active til i started doing bracket myself i later tried to do a forums choose your own adventure but it remained uncomplete so i am also going to be thanking every on the forums on how kind they are to me

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

❤️❤️❤️ i really like the forums! I hope more fans will enjoy writing here 🥰

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

It’s nice to feel free to talk about Pokemon cause here i can talk over my biggest hobby ❤️

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 278 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

@NoahLaprasForum so true.love you all P.S. ty 4 mentioning me

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

@NoahLaprasForum thank you! I feel the same way about everyone you listed and you. It’s really great to have a group of kind people to chat with! 😃

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

These forums are probably the chillest site I've been to. They're comfy.

Also, remember that you too are part of why this site is so great! Everyone who posts here is part of why it's so chill. And everyone includes you, and everyone else who'll read this, and also everyone here who won't read this!

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

Thanks, it's nice to share the forums with you and the rest of the community too.