Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

TCG Live Global Beta Survey

Options

Why was The Pokémon TCG Live Global Beta Survey closed?

Best Answer

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 249 admin
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

This survey had a smaller window for a quick look at the feedback provided during the Global Beta launch window.

A new survey will go live early next year, stay active much longer, and be available in multiple languages.

Answers

• Monniprofessori
    Monniprofessori Member Posts: 15
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

I tried to answer it too, yesterday. I just started playing TGC LIVE little less than week ago, so I missed the very start.

Figured the survey would last longer tho.

• GabiruBR
    GabiruBR Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

@TPCi_CursedSoup, What about what was asked in the TCG Live Global Beta Survey? There is some kind of announcement, there will be some kind of announcement, because you posted an update for 12/06 and that basically does not include anything that was in the questionnaire. This is very sad, because we spend hours answering, we pass it on to local communities to respond, and when we get the updates, nothing that was asked is there. This makes it difficult to convey confidence that the game is moving towards better directions, I hope you have an answer to that.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

A week isn't really enough time to go through all of the responses. The update on 12/06 is just the expected monthly update. The last survey was in August and was addressed in a Letter to the Community in October. I'd expect a similar time-frame for this one, meaning it'd be addressed early January.

Keep in mind it's also currently the holiday season. I sure as heck ain't going to be working much of this month between vacations days and holidays off, I certainly don't expect this development team to be either. A Janurary update may have less than other months, and the response to the surveys may take longer than the previous one.