Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Connection issues (Nothing works!!

Options

Dear community,
I'm having internet connection issues with the game only in Ranked Matches! No idea why.

At the lobby screen, it shows my MS as 40-90 MS , but when a ranked match starts , it shows i have terrible internet connection , always red , never changes … There's is no way to make it better or even slightly better… so I'm losing too many matches.
I'm fullstack dev, knowing all the basics but I'm gonna list what i have done so far ;
1- Location : Turkiye, mobile devices Xiaomi Mi 8 and iPhone 13 , I have also mid-end PC, using LAN- also WIFI connection.
WIFI connection speed around 30-40 mb/sn , Lan Ethernet up to 100mb/sn - Mobile data is again roughly 30mb/sn
DNS is already set for GOOGLE DNS , have also AVG VPN ,
The situation is like ; I play the game with mobile data plan , first or next matches i play without any internet connection issues , especially at the game starts, whenever i see the internet connection bar is NOT showing red (bad)
However, if the game starts with a bad internet connection, i will have to play the game with lags , until end of the match. I can not do anything, besides I tried everything as follows ;
Changed internet connection mobile data to WIFI or Lan
During the game which started with terrible (red internet bar) Changed the device - Android to IOS , even went far - I opened the game with LD PLAYER Android Emulator, during the game, it did not helped.
I rented VDS that has 1000GBPS internet connection , that even did not helped.
I have AVG VPN tested all countries!! Nothing works …
Lets say , I lost the game due to bad internet connection. Next match can be start with very good internet connection, this is not due to intensity of use - high load, this is about the game has some bugs never accepting , letting me play without having any issues.
I left comments on Google Play Store, Apple Store , but admins did not care about it. I also recorded some videos , in which proving internet connection test over 30mb-sn, lobby screen showing 30-70 ms but , when game starts , it showing terrible internet connection.

1: IF i have terrible connection , please don't fool me at lobby screen by showing that i have very good fully greenish internet. I wait a few mins or restart the game to check if i'm wrong. but i'm not indeed.

2: IF I'm supposed to play this terrible game, DO NOT cut any points from me, rather, you should give me performance points as I'm struggling for your mistakes!!
3: Tencent : Well ! I can play most of mobile games , PUBG, COD , all of them having without any internet connections , even LOL .. yes .. What's wrong with you guys? What you ask for this game? VDS at high end internet speed can't solve this weird problem. PLEASE FIX THIS DMN ISSUE!

Comments

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 267 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I appreciate you sharing the specific details of the issue you're experiencing.

I recommend reporting this directly through our official channels by opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there, click "Contact Us." 

If you have any more questions or encounter other issues, please feel free to reach out!

• NoobyNet
    NoobyNet Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

The problem is not linked to Pokemon Trading Card Game, rather, it's about Pokemon Unite game. I already opened, also received e-mail, i replied to the mail. Have not been replied for 1 year. I also wrote this issue on Google Play Store reviews , it's not replied yet , again. Hope you understand my issue and tell your team to check reviews from Play Store & AppStore, and aware of the some facts , make some tests please.