Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Question about color on Poltchageist's swirl?

Options
2»

Comments

• Galam15
    Galam15 Member Posts: 56
    First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Joe-Pokemon

Who are you and how do you know about that?

• Joe-Pokemon
    Joe-Pokemon Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Dear Galam15,

I am Joseph Maurice Maz(I have a Scandinavian mother) Pokémon, but most people know me as Joe Pokémon or Joe Moe Maz.

As for how I know about that? I have to apologize to you, I thought I knew the color but since you seemed so insistent I asked my father(the head of the Pokémon family) and he confirmed to me that while the color looks like, and was originally intended to be, light ginger brown it can actually be best describe as canary yellow as that color looked better in contrast to the matcha green of the Pokémon.

Thanks again for your interest in the design of the Pokémon know as Poltchageist.

I wish you a great day,

Joe Pokémon.

• Galam15
    Options

Oh, thank for explaining Joe-Pokemon! I really appreciate that! One more thing: For the color of Liepard's fur and Carnivine's stem, are they golden colored though? Although for Liepard, it looks more like orange though right? I am not sure what Bulbapedia would label it as a different color though….🤷‍♀️

• Joe-Pokemon
    Joe-Pokemon Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Yellow, all of them, yellow

• Galam15
    Options

Oh, I see. In that case, Is there any Pokémon that actually has Orange accents because most of them is too much yellow!!!!!???

I don't know like Medicham or Heatmor though????

• Galam15
    Options

Oh, I see. In that case, Is there any Pokémon that actually has Orange accents because most of them is too much yellow!!!!!???

I don't know like Medicham or Heatmor though???? Maybe Sigliyph though? Too many and more orange?

• Galam15
    Options

In that case, Is there any Pokémon that actually has Orange accents because most of them is too much yellow!!!!!???

I don't know like Medicham or Heatmor though???? Maybe Sigilyph?

• Galam15
    Options

In that case, Is there any Pokémon that actually has Orange accents because most of them is too much yellow!!!!!???

I don't know like Medicham or Heatmor though???? Maybe Sigilyph?

• Galam15
    Options

Sorry for the multiple comments, wasn't sure if that might go in though..?