Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Starter would you eliminate

Options

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees
    Options

Jolteon spikes sound unappetising at first, but their electricity is probably like a VERY sour version of salt or pepper. That probably electrocutes and stings your mouth as you eat.

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

umm… yuck? I don't want to eat Jolteon

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 912 ✭✭✭
    Options

@UnovanZorua Exactly! Now jump into the pot 'cause I'm cooking supper!

• UnovanZorua
    Options

I wonder what Houndoom horns and outer bones (I have no idea what they're called) taste like. Are they part of the flesh and can't be removed? Are they other Pokémon's? Do Houndoom just shed their bones and wear them? Or do they just eventually grow out like teeth? If so, are they removable like teeth? Do they fall out and regrow once or twice or more? If it just wears them, HOW DID IT DO THAT. Does it need help from its friends or family because there's no way it just reached all those places with paws and teeth and wore them on its own? Do Houndoom who have no bone armour get bullied for not having someone to help them wear bones, or not being able to grow them like teeth, or whatever actually happens?

Are Houndoom bone armour things even bones? Or are they flesh that looks like bones thay developed to intimidate enemies?

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

I love how all these messages have gotten through 🤪

• UnovanZorua
    Options

This discussion is making me think too much about things TPC never thought someone would think about a 7+ kid-friendly game. I wonder if we'll ever get confirmation about Pokémon eating laws, as its confirmed they are edible and do get eaten. I need to know the laws regarding whether Pokémon like Machamp, Alakazam, and other very humanoid Pokémon can be eaten in the Pokémon world with no issues, and if it's illegal, what exactly counts as too humanoid to eat (in other words is Lucario considered too humanoid to be eaten)? Is it not just humanoid-ness, but also intelligence that is taken into account when laws regarding Pokémon meat are made?

• UnovanZorua
    Options

Also whether Lucario is really humanoid or not is confusing. I mean, if it just decides to stand on four legs and didn't have things that look like clothes, it would basically just be a dog. Is it still too humanoid to be eaten if the Pokémon eating laws only takes humanoid-ness into account?

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    Options

I dare someone to eat jynx ;)

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

the scarier thing to think about is if there are some pokemon that would eat humans if not trained