Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

There are a lot fewer players. According to common sense, there should be more and more players.

2»

Comments

• liquork3ybh
    liquork3ybh Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment

@TechHog The source code of the third-party server is published on github. Are you the GM of the 3rd-party server? So cover up its existence in official forums.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

stop with this 3rd party nonsense why would any one want to get on a third party server

• Ampersundae
    Ampersundae Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    25 Agrees 10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes

@TechHog Yea, you can craft older cards, but my point is each player has limited crafting resources. I like to keep some on hand in case I need cards from a recent expansion that suddenly work in a deck I want to play in standard, or if I need certain cards to play new decks from the latest expansions.

Even if a player is crafting cards, I suspect they could craft one or two full working decks max before they can't create more cards without playing more. There's been hundreds of competitive decks in the past, so if players didn't have to craft the commons they needed it would be less of a commitment to choose an expanded deck and play it semi-exclusively.