Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

General Impressions Pokémon TCG Live

Options
TheMG7
TheMG7 Member Posts: 3
5 Likes 5 Agrees

First I would like to congratulate the entire development team for renewing the Pokémon TCG with the arrival of Live, what you are doing is amazing, I really admire your work!

After having had the opportunity to know a lot about the new Pokémon TCG Live Beta I would like to leave some impressions and suggestions, please don't understand them as criticisms, but as ideas to at least let us register, because I really wish the best for this game that I believe it can be gigantic and always much better!

- When playing on mobile when we need to change a card, for example, it would be ideal to just drag my fingers, and not need to click on the little arrows on the side, on PC, being able to just use the Scroll is something simple and very useful;

- At the beginning of the game when choosing heads or tails, show the coin (which turned out beautiful) to choose the side and not just write "heads or tails";

- As much as the idea of ​​markers is nice to have, just clicking on the pokémon is much better and faster than having to drag;

- about the speed of the game, it seems quite slow, everything seems a little too plastered, for example when we use a card it should work straight away and not go to the field and then work;

- When we play on PC the cards don't need to turn into squares, let us see the card art as it is (large size of a normal card), on mobile it's understandable to resize the card, but please on PC we don't need that - it's a general desire of the community;

- On the board, it looks quite lifeless, especially the blue and red parts of our fields - suggestion: create arts, special Playmats so we can change these arts and each player has their own personalized part. This is something simple and would make the whole field much more beautiful! Example: Themes like Pikachu, Eevee, Legendary, fire-type, poisonous and etc....

*Can be sold in the store with in-game currency.

- The center part of the board (which is white and full of hexagons), has amazing effects and looks great (congratulations), but it could have a little more color options too and not just white.

ex. look like a pokemon stadium or when going down a stadium changing the art to look like the stadium that is at stake would be amazing!

- Another detail, we don't always want to see that huge black bar with the Pokémon's life, during the game it's great (help), but when we zoom in on the cards, leave the bar without so we can see the art of the complete card, like a card same;

- The avatars look great on mobile (congratulations again), but on pc it's not something nice (I know how much dedication they put in, but unfortunately that's it), allow us to hide them and just have the message button like on mobile - or for example a larger button to occupy the empty space on the board. It's something simple and that many players would like.

* Suggestion: You can also leave the GX / VStar markers (tokens) there in the corner or also our coins on the board, it's a nice detail.

- During the game, where is the name of the players, bottom left and top, also show the player's rank, and his medal would be nice (customizing the names with exclusive and themed frames would also be nice);

- Finally, a very important detail, we need sound effects and better impact during combat, when we use a blow (especially the strongest ones) the game needs to give this impression of real impact and damage.

I know there were a lot of things and observations, I know it all takes time, but please, I really just want you to take this into consideration as someone who wants the best for the game.

I always wish the best for everyone!

Comments