Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How would you have imagined Pokemon Aimed to be a Pokemon Master?

Options
PokeCobra21
PokeCobra21 Member Posts: 23
First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

since many fans, including me felt a bit empty in Ash's farewell. so i figured, how would you explain each episode, in a way that fans will find it memorable, and a proper farewell to the great pokemon master. leave a comment below!!!

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

advanced episode 39 a pokeblock party

gameshow ash and friends enter with girl and whismur team rocket disguise as campers and also enter oh crazy maze team rocket steals whismur girl found them and thank them for finding her whismur they find exit jigglypuff comes and sings them to sleep then draws on all their faces except whismur who because of ability get to enjoy jigglypuffs song the challenges go on team rocket continues to sabatoge ash and friends why they disguise as campers team rocket gloats about how the pitfall trap room should be so easy only to fall into one imediatly ash and friends make it to the final room where there is a jump rope challenge only it was a trick to catch Pikachu by team rocket ash beat team rocket as usual and they did not win the competition hosted by crazy dude

• PokeCobra21
    PokeCobra21 Member Posts: 23
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

uhm, i was talking Pokemon aimed to be a pokemon master? not pokemon advanced???